Today Texas Chicken launched their first-ever vegan menu in 10 of their branches across Bangkok.
Photo Courtesy of Texas Chicken
NRPT have co-developed with Texas Chicken this 100% vegan spicy laab tod made from plant-based mince; just in time for this year’s vegetarian festival! The plant-based laab tod will be available from October 1st – December 5th (or until stocks run out).
*French fries are not vegetarian.
The “Plant-Based Kick Kick Larb Flavor” is now available at the following Texas Chicken branches:
- Vibhavadi-Din Daeng Branch (PTT Station)
- Vibhavadi 11 Branch (PTT Station)
- Ladprao-Wang Branch (PTT Station)
- Rock Pracha Uthit – Ladprao Branch (PTT Station)
- Gold Medal-Ratchapruek Branch (PTT Station)
- BB Asoke Building Branch
- Silom Branch
- Phrom Phong Branch
- Summer Point Phra Khanong Branch
- The Mall Thapra Branch
Head to Texas Chicken and show your support! Maybe if we buy enough, it will become a permanent menu!